The role of the President-Elect position is to provide back-up support to the President and to learn the roles and duties involved in leading the Association. As a board member and an officer the President-Elect is expected to make important contributions toward the growth and development of the AAARAD organization and to help shape the future direction of the organization.
- Assist with planning the Fall Meeting as needed
- Work with the Past-President, President and Secretary to finalize a slate of officers for the coming year
- Plan the Fall Meeting for the coming year
- Participate in monthly AAARAD Board Conference calls.
- Suggest items of interest for the Board to consider
- Undertake new initiatives to meet the needs of the members
- Fill in for other Board members when needed